Digital marketing Mastery Course
Digital Marketing Mastery course Provided by is a mix of many skills a digital marketer need to have apart from digital marketing , we will be covering the must need skills like graphic design and viedo editing which is required for digital marketer in most time of his career or business
Digital Marketing Mastery Course in Bangalore
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Digital Marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
HOW DIGITAL MARKETING HELP YOU ?
you can build your own business using the latest techniques of digital marketing. It can increase your sales and produce paramount results.
you can start your own blog, or do projects as a content writer, video marketer and earn hefty amount.
Digital marketing agency
you can build a digital marketing agency and earn per hour. Digital marketing has many advantages.
Sketchcareer is a Advanced Digital MArketing Training Insitute that mainly focusses on providing quality training to students & transforming them to high standard professionals.
DIGITAL MARKETING OVERVIEW
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Traditional vs. Digital
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- What is SERP (Search Engine Results Pages)?
- What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
- What is SMO (Social Media Optimization)?
- What is SMM (Social Media Marketing)?
- What is Blogging & Purpose of Blogging?
- What is Ad sense & Aflliates?
- What is Email Marketing?
- What is Mobile Marketing?
- What is Online Reputation Management?
WEBSITE PLANNING AND CREATION
- Understanding internet
- Different types of website
- Learning web server and web hosting
- Uploading the website
- Site verification
- Managing control planning
- Different Qualities of Websites
- Static & Dynamic Websites
- Start Designing Websites
- Purchasing Domain Names
- Purchasing Web Hosting
- Connecting Domain & Hosting
- Domain Control Panels
- Web Hosting Control Panel
- Introduction to WordPress
- WordPress.org & WordPress.com
- How to Setup a Blog on WordPress
- Setting Up Navigations and Menus
- WordPress Widgets
- Post vs. pages
- Various Themes in WordPress- Premium and free
- Learning important plugins
- Setting up website hosting and email hosting
- WordPress c panel
- WordPress dashboard analysis
- Internal Linking in WordPress
- WordPress site Backup
- What is Blogging
- Purpose of Blogging
- How to Blog
- Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our FREE theme
- What is Blog Monetization
- Why to Monetize a Blog
- Blog Monetization with Google Adsense
- Blog Monetization with Aflliates
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- What is SEO
- What is SERP
- AHREFS – Website Analysis Tools
- Backlinks Checker Tools
- Moz Domain Authority
- Moz Page Authority
- Plagiarism Checker Tools
- Automatic Sitemap Generator
- SEO Toolbars
- Google URL Submitter
- Google Site command
- Google Cache command
- Google Link command
1. On-page optimization:
- Meta tags optimization
- Canonical tags
- Optimizing Heading tags
- Importance of Description tag
2. Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
- What are Keywords and Key phrases
- Why Keywords are Important in SEO
- What is Keywords Research
- Why Keyword Research in Important in SEO
- What is Google Keyword Planner
- How to Use Google Keyword Planner
- Analyzing Keyword Competition
- Exact, Phrase and Broad Match in Keywords Research
- Finding Best Keywords for Our Website.
3. Off page optimization
- Submission of search engine
- Directory submission
- Deep linking
- Inbound links
- Blog submission
- Article submission
- Classified submission
- Press release submission
- Press release submission
- Directory links
- One way link building
- Two way link building
- Three way link building
- XML sitemaps
- Competitor analysis
- Call to action
- What is content marketing?
- Objective of content marketing
- How to write effective content?
- Importance of content in Digital Marketing
- Creating Fresh and Unique Content
- Tutorials and Event Based Content Marketing
- Grammar Checker Tools
- Duplicate Content Checker Tools
- Images in Content
- SEO friendly Content Writing
- Optimizing content
- Ways to market your content
GOOGLE ADWORDS (PPC) & GOOGLE CERTIFICATION
- What is Pay Per Click?
- Benefits of PPC
- How to set up PPC campaigns?
- SEM Introduction
- Understanding Text, Display and Video Based Ads.
- Sign-Up With Google Adwords
- How to create PPC campaign
- How to select Keywords for PPC Campaign
- Creating ADs for your PPC Campaign
- How to Manage bids in PPC Campaign
- Creating Display Ads
- Creating Text Ads
- Creating Video Ads
- Ad Extensions
- What is Bidding
- Making Payments in Google Adwords
GOOGLE ADWORDS CERTIFICATIONS
- Google Adwords Exams Theoretical Preparation
- Sign Up for Google Adwords Certifications
- Understanding Aflliates Marketing
- Difference between Adsense and Aflliates
- How Aflliates Marketing works
- How to apply for Aflliates
- Direct and In-Direct Aflliates Marketers
- How to create coupons in Aflliates Marketing
- How to Earn money with Aflliates Marketing
- Applying as an aflliate at Amazon, Flipkart and other major Ecommerce websites
- Optimizing Aflliates for best performance
- Introduction to Web & Google analytics
- Purpose of analytics in online marketing
- Setting up an account
- Why Google Analytics Tool is Important
- Adding site to GAT
- Location, Browser, OS and Device tracking through GAT
- Real time and ofline tracking through GAT
- USE behavior tracking through GAT
- Setting up goals
- Bounce rate causes
- Reduction of bounce rates
- Traflc& Conversion overview
- Social and content analytics
- Site speed
- Understanding Google Webmaster Tools
- Importance of Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools Account
- Adding Websites to Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking the performance of website in Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking clicks, Impressions, site Position and CTR’s
- Google Manual Penalties
- Google Automatic Penalties
- Using Google Link Disavow Tool
- www and Non www website versions
- GEO Targeting through GWT
- Link Analysis through GWT
- Internal Link Analysis through GWT
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
- What is google tag manager
- How its works
- What Google Tag Manager is all about
- How to install Google Analytics with the help of GTM
- How to deploy Event Tracking with GTM
- and get further Resources to dive deeper into GTM
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- What is social media marketing
- understanding social channels
- importance, case studies
- How business use social media
- Social Media Strategy
- SEO for social media
- How to create ads and optimize you social
- media campaigns
- Social Media Management
FACE BOOK &INSTAGRAM MANAGEMENT
- How to create a page on Facebook?
- How to create a Business Account on Instagram
- How to connect Facebook page with Instagram
- How to Promote your business on Facebook and Instagram?
- How to Increase likes for your Facebook page?
- How to Add Facebook Fan Page On Your Website?
- Difference in Facebook profile, page and groups.
- Difference in Instagram Personal account & Business account
- How to Join Groups and Promote your business.
- What Google Plus is?
- How to Create Profiles on Google Plus?
- Difference between Individuals and Company Profiles.
- Why to Promote at Google Plus?
- What is Twitter
- Why Twitter is Important
- How to Create a Twitter Business Page
- How Tweet Like Professionals
- How to Increase Twitter Followers
- How to Twitter Page for Organic Search
- Why You Tube
- How to Create Videos
- Understanding Video Marketing
- Link Building With You Tube
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- How LinkedIn is important
- Promote through LinkedIn
- Lead Generation through LinkedIn
- What is email marketing?
- How email works?
- Setting up email account
- Creating up lists and web forms
- What are auto responders
- Setting up auto responders
- How to do bulk emailing
- Various email marketing tools
- Improving ROI through A/B testing
LEAD GENERATION TOOLS
- What is Lead generation?
- Discussing on Various tools
- Integrating tools with your website
- Discussion and live practices on tools
- Understanding landing pages
- Landing page vs. website
- What is A/B testing?
- How to do A/B testing?
- Converting lead to sales
- Creating lead nurturing strategy
- Understanding Freelancing
- Freelancing Websites
- Sign Up with Freelancing Sites
- Getting Projects through freelance websites
- Assistance in Resume Preparation Interview question and solutions Mock Interviews
- Google certification Sketch career certification
Image & Video Creation Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Lumen 5
- In short
- and a lot more…
General Topics :
- Fundamentals of design
- Concepts of Graphics & Illustration
- Digital image editing Techniques
- Introduction to design style & vector graphics
- Understanding the design requirements.
- Understanding the target audience.
- Ideate, Research, and visual exploration
- Interactive design
- Portfolio preparation
- Instagram & Hashtags
- Facebook Marketing
- Approaching Freelance Projects
- Client Management
- Online Reputation Management
Software Based Topics :
- Understanding the fundamental roles of Photoshop.
- Introduction & Understanding the workspace
- Creating custom workspace
- Understanding and working with layers.
- Working with selection tools.
- Drawing shapes creatively.
- Create, edit and format text and paragraphs.
- Image size & resolution settings
- Color management
- Moving, locking & linking layers
- Merging & Flattening
- Raster VS Vectors
- Applying color fills & Stroke
- Blending options,Contour & Lens effects
- Creating depth effects
- Linking text to objects
- Increasing efficiency with keyboard shortcuts.
- Place multiple images in a document.
- Exporting Files in Various formats (PDF, PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc..)
Our Classroom Exercises include Working with Posters, Logo, Magazine cover, Flyers & Brochures, etc..
- Echo reduction e Noise Reduction
- Fade in & Fade out
Color correction & Color Grading:
- Color correction vs color grading
- White Balance
- Adding contrast
- Color correction with LUTS
- Special Effects
- Transition Effects
Text & Title:
- Choosing The Right Font e Introduction to Text
- Adding Motion to Title With Keyframes
- Basic Title Animation
Grab freelance projects
- How to write emails to grab freelance
- How to Use Social Media For freelancing
- Different sites for finding Freelance
- 10+ Mind-blowing ideas for client inception for freelancing
- Understanding Color Theory and how to apply it.
- Knowledge of designing a logo, a poster, a brochure, etc.. from concept to completion and how to use the basic concepts of design for advertising purposes.
- Produce a portfolio of work that meets employer and marketplace expectations.
- Students will have Technical & Creative Knowledge.
- Overall, You will master a new skill set.
Certifications in Digital Marketing Training
- Google fundamental certification
- Google Search Certification
- Google Display Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Hubspot Certification
- Semrush Certifications
- Institute Certification
Careers in Digital Marketing after Digital Marketing Training Course
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Intern
- SEO Executive
- PPC Executive/Expert
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Writers
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Specialists
- SEO Executives
- Email Marketer
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
- Copy Writers
- 100% Placement support
- Assistance in Resume Preparation
- Interview question and solutions
- We conduct 2 Mock tests
- Mock Interviews
- Live projects
Software Used: Duration: 2 month
Adobe Photoshop CC 2020/ 2021
Adobe Illustrator CC 2020/2021
Adobe InDesign CC 2020/2021
Software Tools & Panels
Advanced Selection Techniques
Understanding shapes & layer styles
Title & Text Effects
Cinematic Titling Techniques
Color Mode & Color theory
Blend mode & Brush
Advertisement Design Techniques
Creating caricature Design
Social Media Poster Design
Digital painting Techniques
Understanding vector design techniques
Mastering Pen tool for drawing
Text logo & Title
Mandala Art design
Drawing techniques with Brush, pen & pencil
Professional Logo designing process
Image tracing & converting into artwork
Print design techniques
Design flat sketch for business
Digital sketching techniques
Puppet tool & Reshaping
3D Mock up Ad material
Shape tools & Color palettes
Understanding master page techniques
Image placement & Special effect
Creating interactive e-publication
animating buttons & navigations
Create a collate using Pen Tool Technique
Create a Set Extension using Masking Techniques
Design a Vector Brochure Layout using Shapes in Photoshop
Clipping Mask Design with Title
Create a Cinematic Title
Create Paint Art using brush tool
Design Film Poster
Create Wedding Caricature Design
Design Social Media Poster
Create a Digital Paint
Create Oil Paint Portrait
Create Clipping Mask
Vector Art with Pen Tool
Design a Business Card & a 3 folded Brochure
Create Mandala Design
Create a Line Art Portrait
Design a Typography Poster
Design a Professional Client logo (Working with a Client)
Create a Vector Cartoon using Tracing Techniques
Brochure Designing/ Cover Page Design
Create Business Flat Sketch
Create Portrait Digital Sketch
Design 3D business mock up
Vector Flyer Design
Design a Single Page News Paper (A3)
Design a Single Page Interactive Portfolio
Design a Single Page animated Catalogue
Create Student’s Portfolio
Graphic Designing course has a very high demanding career opportunity in India and other countries. There are different job opportunities available for a Graphic Design Student
Print Design Industry
Mobile Device Applications
News paper Industries
Course Outline: Duration: 1 month
Software Tools & Panels
Editing tricks & techniques
Key frame Interpolation – Key frame Animation
Advanced Masking Techniques
Cinematic Title animation
Advanced color grading & Color corrections
Clone Masking & Tripplet effect
News Programme Editing
Motion Poster animation
Green screen technique & manipulation
Advanced effects & pluggins
Audio editing & effects
Direct export options
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021/ 2021
Adobe Audition CC 2020/2021
Multi-camera shoot & editing
3 minute image animation
Motion poster animation – Film Poster
Lyrical Video Making
1 minute film teaser
3 minute news making
Green screen manipulation
Video editing offers creative-minded individuals the opportunity to work in fields like television, motion pictures (Film), commercial advertising, Production Companies or digital internet video (Web Video Production).
- High-Quality educators
- Real-Time Projects
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Easily accessible location
- weekly free Seminars
- Minimum Batch Size
- Free Google certificationS
- Free website and Hosting
- Sketch career certification
Read the contents we cover in graphic design and Video editing below